TOXIC MOLD SYNDROME



For more in depth information about toxic mold syndrome go to www.toxic-black-mold=syndrome.com

Exposure to toxic mold can make people sick. That's what I found out after being exposed to high levels for almost a year.

I am a family practice physician and I have been in practice for over 15  years. In 2006 I was sick with many terrible symptoms for 11 months. I did not know why I was sick until I discovered I was being exposed to very high levels of stachybotrys, the more common toxic black mold and chaetomium, a less common toxic white mold. This was what caused all my symptoms over the span of a nine month exposure. 


SYMPTOMS

The symptoms of black mold poisoning are many and varied.

This is due to the fact that there are different types of toxic black mold.

And then each mold produces many different mycotoxins.

Then each individual responds differently to these mycotoxins due to their genetic makeup.

This makes it very difficult to know whether or not you are experiencing black mold symptoms.

Here are some suggestions to help you determine if your symptoms are due to toxic black mold.

1. If your symptoms cannot be explained by a known medical condition. Doctors don't know what is wrong with you,consider toxic-black-mold-syndrome.

2. If your symptoms change frequently, either from day to day, week to week or month to month, consider toxic mold exposure.

3. If your symptoms started after a flood in your home or workplace or a move to a new home or workplace.

4. If you can smell mold in your home or workplace.

5. If other people in your home or workplace are complaining of similar or new onset symptoms.

ere is a list of the most common symptoms:

muscle pain, cramps, burning, unusual shooting (ice pick-like) pains

headaches

fatigue, weakness, flu-like symptoms, fever, chills

shortness of breath, cough

abdominal pain, diarrhea

chronic sinusitis, sore throat

burning eyes, red eyes, sensitivity to light

difficulty with thought processes, memory loss, loss of concentration, confusion, disorientation, “brain fog”

dizziness, balance problems

metallic taste in mouth

numbness and tingling

night sweats

temperature regulation problems

excessive thirst and urination

rash

excessive menstrual bleeding

mylar flush (face flushing)

chest pains

IgA nephropathy (kidney disease)

Increased infections

TESTING YOUR ENVIRONMENT

THIS IS ONE OF THE NEWEST AND BEST OF THE HOME MOLD TESTING KITS BECAUSE IT CAN TELL YOU INSTANTLY IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE VERY HARMFUL STACHYBOTRYS MOLD SO YOU CAN GET OUT OF THAT ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU GET TOO SICK!!!!!

IT IS A SWAB TEST SO IF YOU HAVE VISIBLE MOLD JUST SWAB IT AND TEST IT AND YOU WILL KNOW INSTANTLY IF YOU HAVE STACHYBOTRYS AND IF YOU SHOULD GET OUT OF THAT ENVIRONMENT.

$44.99 plus shipping



EXAMINAIR TEST KIT by My Healthy Home

USE THE SAME HIGH QUALITY IAQ TESTING THE MOLD PROFESSIONALS USE AT A LOWER PRICE. THIS KIT TESTS 3 ROOMS AND AN OUTDOOR SAMPLE. THE KIT INCLUDES AN AIR PUMP AND 4 CASSETTES. THE PUMP WORKS BY PUMPING AIR THROUGH THE SPORE TRAPS (CASSETTES) AND TRAPPING THE MOLD SPORES WITHIN THE CASSETTES. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THE TESTING SIMPLY RETURN THE WHOLE KIT INCLUDING THE AIR PUMP AND ALL 4 CASSETTES TO MY HEALTHY HOME.

$449 with free shipping

TREATMENT

BINDERS








NATURAL HEALTH DOC NEWSLETTER

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH ORDER YOUR OWN BLOODWORK AND SUPPLEMENTS AT....